You can tag - i.e. highlight - individual records. Tagged records are shown with a small tag mark like this: . The tags are shown in most places where an individual's name can appear, including indexes, record details and charts.
By tagging records you can:
- Filter the record summary tables so that they only show tagged records.
- Restrict the export methods so they only include tagged records. This includes exporting as text/CSV, exporting as GEDCOM and exporting as a web site (HTML).
- Create a report that includes all tagged individuals.
Use the following methods to tag individuals:
- To tag a single individual only, first display the record details for that person, then select the Tag option from the Record menu.
- To tag an individual and a chosen number of generations of his/her ancestors, first display the record details for that person, then select the Tag Ancestors or Tag Descendants option from the Record menu.