Do you wish to download a trial version or the full version of GedScape?
Free Trial Version
This is a free, trial, 30 day feature-restricted version of the product.
If you subsequently buy a license for the paid version you will be sent a registration code. Simply enter the code into the installed software to enable the paid-only features (use the Enter Registration Code option on the Help menu).
Licensed (Paid) Version
To use the licensed (paid) version of GedScape you need to first obtain install codes, which you can do by purchasing a license if you have not already.
These are supplied once your paid order is processed.
If you have not bought a GedScape license you will be unable to install the full version - get the trial version instead.
The paid version removes the following limitations of the free trial:
- It is not limited to 30 days use
- It will open GEDCOM files of any size (the Free version is limited to 2,500 individuals)
- The export options are enabled
- You can export individual reports as standalone web pages, with optional removal/privatization of recent and/or living individuals
- You can print any page
- Tagged records will be restored when you reopen a previously viewed GEDCOM file